(This relates to any new licensing extensions, problems experienced by members and the action SMACS have taken)

Noise and Nuisances:

The details below explain how to make objections about noise from licensing premises and forms to complete and forwarded:

Contact: (Environmental Protection Section) 01227-862228

In an emergency ring 999 (if life is at risk) or ring 101 to contact police. 

 Licensing page 1 692Licensing page 2 693

     Council Nuisance form702 Council Nuisance form p2703