Contact us with your suggestions:

If you have  any comment or suggestions on what you think of our society or any issue that you would like us to action on your behalf e.g. planning, licensing, noise, vandalism etc.

Please provide us with your contact information (name, address, telephone and email), where we will be able to reach you in case we have any questions to ask you and enable us to respond to you.